MS-EE-L Archives

November 2011

MS-EE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Kasia Rogawska <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kasia Rogawska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 12:49:16 -0400
Hello Volgenau School Graduate Student,

The deadline for the Volgenau School of Engineering Academic Fellowship
is Thursday December 1st. The application along with information
regarding the fellowship can be found on our website at
http://volgenau.gmu.edu/admissions/financial_aid.php. Please read over
the information on the website before emailing me with questions. The
application along with the supplemental materials must be in the Office
of Graduate Student Services in the Nguyen Engineering Building Suite
2501 by 5:00pm on Thursday December 1st.

Full time and part-time Master's students or Ph.D. students are eligible
are to apply for the fellowship this includes domestic and international
students and all visas types as long as you are a student in the
Volgenau School of Engineering. Persons will be notified by email with
the outcome of the decision.  If you have any questions, please direct
them to me at [log in to unmask] . Best of luck to all applicants!

Sincerely,

Marylou Masiyowski

Graduate Student Services

The Volgenau School of Engineering

George Mason University

The Nguyen Engineering Building, Suite 2500

4400 University Drive, MS 5C8

Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: 703-993-5531

Fax: 703-993-1633