MS-CYSE-L Archives

January 2022

MS-CYSE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Paulo Cesar Costa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paulo Cesar Costa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2022 01:40:22 +0000
Dear CYSE MS Students:

As we are finishing the course grid for Spring 2022, a small number of
GTA positions are still available. We always prioritize our Grad
students for those positions so if you are interested in one you must
act fast.
To apply, you must send an email today or by COB tomorrow to Dr. Peggy
Brouse, copied to this message. Please include your G# and CV in the
message.

Best regards,
Paulo Costa

--
Prof. Paulo C. G. Costa, Ph.D.
Associate Chair for Graduate Programs and Research

Off: +1 (703) 993-9989
Fax: +1 (703) 993-1521
http://c4i.gmu.edu/~pcosta