MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2016

From:
Luís de Sousa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2016 15:57:10 +0100
Hi there Nick,

I have used agents inheriting from MasonGeometry, something like:

public class Agent extends MasonGeometry implements Steppable, Stoppable

With a constructor taking in a geometry:

public Agent(Geometry geom)
{
    super();
    this.geometry = geom;
    location = geom.getCentroid().getCoordinate();
}

This greatly facilitates programming. However, I never explored
potential performance impacts.

Regards,

Luís