MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2009

From:
Serban Iordache <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:26:20 -0400
Dear developers,

At http://agsyslib.sourceforge.net/m2repo you can see the MASON artifacts
that I would like to upload to the Maven central repository. Please let me
know if you find some problems. In particular, please have a look at the pom
file at
http://agsyslib.sourceforge.net/m2repo/edu/gmu/cs/mason/14.0/mason-14.0.pom
and let me know if you want me to change some entries (for example project
name or project description) or if you want me to add additional info (for
example developers' names and contact data).
If you have no objection, I will open a JIRA issue on Thursday, October 15,
asking the synchronization of data to the central Maven repository.

Best regards,
Serban