MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2007

From:
Laszlo Gulyas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:56:00 +0100
Hi All,

Answering your (old and cold, I know :-)) question below, our
MEME/Parameter Sweeper distributes Repast simulations (a la #2) using
Proactive and RMI calls.

It is fairly easy, albeit not simple. We didn't encounter any inherent
problems in doing that. To be very honest, I am not even sure what you
mean by repaint events, but I might misunderstand something. Obviously,
graphical observers are not distributed.

I am happy to answer further questions if you have them.

Best regards,

-- Laszlo
--
dr. Gulyás László        | Laszlo Gulyas, PhD
kutatási igazgató        | dir. of research