MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2005

From:
Cecilia Di Chio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:05:02 -0400
Hi,
I'm new to this list, and fairly new to the "magic world" of simulation...
I have to write a simulation with not-so-many agents interacting in an
environment which obeys physic laws. I'd like to write my simulation in java.
What simulation toolkit can you suggest me? Which one is better among Swarm,
Mason and Repast, keeping in mind that the population size won't be huge. I
also would like to have the opportunity to add to the model (in the future)
some geographical details, therefore GIS support would be a nice bonus.
Cheers,
Cecilia