MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2016

From:
Nick Malleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2016 04:52:00 -0400
Thanks Luís and Ernesto, that's really helpful.

I imagine that extending MasonGeometry will have a lower overhead than maintaining a map of Geometry->Agent.

Ernesto, what are the implications of having to make Agent serializable? MasonGeometry implements Serializable, I can continue to implement Steppable.

Thanks in advance,
Nick