MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2013

From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 18:08:49 -0400
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here, so I'll give two scenarios.

Scenario 1.  You have agents that you have scheduled repeating for 2000 times, let's say once per timestep, after which you stop them from repeating any more.  At that point (timestep 2001 or later) you'd like the Results steppable to be called.

	In this situation, I'd either schedule the Results steppable to be called at some high timestep value (Integer.maxValue is fine).  Or I'd wait until they were all done and THEN schedule the Results steppable for whatever the next timestep is.

Scenario 2.  You have agents that you want to schedule repeating forever.  They're all stepped once per timestep. Each timestep, after all of them have been stepped, you'd like the Results steppable to be called.

	In this situation, simply schedule the Results steppable repeating, but with an ordering that is higher than that of the agents.  By default agents are scheduled with an ordering of 0.  So if you scheduled the Results steppable with an ordering of 1 (say), it'd be stepped each timestep, but after the agents have all been stepped.

Sean