MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2018

From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2018 12:53:33 -0400
Agreed.  MASON works fine as a jar file.  You can make your apps anywhere you like.  That's how I'd teach a class: a single MASON jar file and eclipse.

The only [minor] issue is if you want to add them to the default list of apps in the Console -- to do this you just modify the "simulation.classes" file and rebuild the jar.