MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2016

MASON-INTEREST-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2016 16:16:18 +0100
That was an interesting bug to track down -- it has nothing to do with circles, but rather it turns out that selection hadn't been copied over from the non-hexagonal grid code to the hexagonal grid code.

I've verified it works for the Sparse grid situation.  I've also updated the Dense grid situation and the Object grid situation but haven't tested them.  I'm committing now, tell me if it looks better.

Sean