MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2014

From:
Luís de Sousa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2014 19:54:44 +0200
Hi Sean,

Compiling in the command results in a different output, but still the
removeGeometry method is raising an error:

BasicSim.java:49: error: cannot find symbol
            spaceWanderer.removeGeometry(anim);
                         ^
  symbol:   method removeGeometry(MasonGeometry)
  location: variable spaceWanderer of type GeomVectorField
1 error

I am using OpenJDK on this system; will give a try with Oracle 8 and
report back.

Thank you,

Luís