MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2011

From:
Stefan Dlugolinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:09:49 +0200
Hello all,

I would like to propose you a modification of the SimState's doLoop
method. This modification will enable the user to stop the simulation
after specified time of seconds since the simulation starts. The time
is considered here to be the real time that the simulation runs (not
the time simulated in it).

There's a new parameter "-untilRT" supported. Similarly to "-until"
parameter, but this one deals with the real time, so therefore "RT"
suffix.

Maybe someone will find it useful as I do, so I'm sharing it in an attachment.

Best regards,
Stefan