HISTPHD-L Archives

February 2016

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2016 15:39:15 +0000
Hello Colleagues,

We are writing to share the UMass Graduate History Associations Graduate
History Conference Call for Papers. We believe that some of your current
graduate students may be interested in this opportunity. Our Graduate
History Conference will be held in conjunction with a UMass History
Department sponsored event - The History Communicators Workshop. Jim
Grossman, Executive Director of the American Historical Association is
among the many historians and public intellectuals that our conference
participants will have the opportunity to network with on March 4-5.

This is an interdisciplinary conference, so please feel free to share
this throughout your academic community.

Below we have attached a link to the History Communicators Workshop
Facebook page along with a link to our CFP and also an attachment as a
word document.

History Communicators Workshop:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1733318533564568/

GHA Graduate History Conference CFP:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vlEEGVlE355NMfK1sF4HrcOEN6Yhd8OegI6V2PiIcsU/pub

Thank you very much for your time and attention to this matter. If you
have any questions, please let us know.

--
Sarah, Sean, Natalie, Justin
Umass Graduate History Association