HISTPHD-L Archives

April 2014

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Spencer Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Spencer Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 15:37:48 -0400
Dear fellow PhD students,

You may have heard that the Graduate and Professional Student Association is currently holding elections for the next school year. I served on the GAPSA board as Director of Communications during the past year, and I am running for re-election. I was the only PhD student on the board, and the only student from History.

If you would like a representative on the GAPSA Executive Committee, consider voting for me.

No matter your choices, please take a few minutes to vote. Visit http://gapsa.gmu.edu to vote using our online ballot.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Spencer Roberts