HISTPHD-L Archives

April 2010

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
"Steven A. Barnes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:04:45 -0400
As there has been some confusion and different readings on what this
means, I asked Matt Zingraff for clarification.

This means that we MUST have three faculty from George Mason. Two of
these three MUST be from our department, though you also CAN have all
three from our department.

Anybody from outside the university can only be added as a fourth member
and cannot count for the three required members.

Hope this clears it up. It is still a much better situation than where
we had been for the last year, as we are no longer required to have an
outside the department but inside Mason person.

Steve