From: Michele Greet <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2021 10:43 AM
Subject: short term digital project
Professor Greet is looking to hire a student worker to complete a short term digital project. Schedule is entirely flexible as long as all work is complete by June 25th.
Pay: up to 25 hours at $18/hr (maximum $450)
My website Transatlantic Encounters https://chnm.gmu.edu/transatlanticencounters/ is currently using an outdated Omeka template and needs to be transferred to a new theme to maintain functionality.
Work would involve:
* Modifying the theme Center Row
* Incorporating the original homepage image on the new site; or work with me to restructure the homepage
* Implementing the fonts used in the original site (or something similar)
* Making tweaks as needed to the site appearance including colors, font family & size, and images on the site
* Assisting with any other changes to appearance settings after the transfer is complete
* Identifying and implementing custom thumbnails for items without images.
* Creating cheat sheet for me for future data updates
* Familiarity with Omeka and CSS
* Ability to work independently
If you are interested, please contact Professor Greet at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Director, Art History Program
Department of History and Art History, MS 3G1
4400 University Dr.
George Mason University
Fairfax, VA 22030
Beyond National Identity