HISTPHD-L Archives

January 2010

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Sharon Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:46:20 -0500
Dear Graduate Students,

Because of surging enrollments for the spring semester, the department is searching for graduate students to serve as graders in HIST 100 (Western Civilizations).

One of these positions will involve a significant number of hours per week--probably an average of 6-12 hours a week, at $13/hour--because the grader will be attending the class and doing the readings along with the students (and, of course, doing much of the grading for the class).

In addition, we are also seeking someone for a smaller assignment--probably 20-30 hours for the entire semester, concentrated around specific times of the semester.

If you are interested, please e-mail me your CV, along with your G#, as soon as possible.

Brian Platt
Chair, Department of History and Art History