HISTPHD-L Archives

January 2016

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:38:45 +0000

Cynthia A. Kierner

Professor of History

Director, Ph.D. Program in History

George Mason University

Fairfax, Virginia 22030

________________________________
From: Journal of Mason Graduate Research
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 9:49 AM
To: Journal of Mason Graduate Research
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Journal of Mason Graduate Research: Submissions due January 22

I emailed you earlier this academic year asking for your assistance in spreading the word about the Journal of Mason Graduate Research (JMGR) Call for Submissions to Volume 3. I am happy to report that we have received several submissions and a few new volunteers as a result of your assistance.

I am requesting your help one more time. Please let your students know that this year's deadline for submissions to JMGR is Friday, January 22. The Call for Submissions is once again attached to the email; your assistance in distributing the flier is greatly appreciated.

We also continue to seek volunteers from all disciplines to serve as Peer Reviewers and Copy Editors. Additionally, we are looking for a new Section Editor for the Social Sciences. If you know any students looking for such volunteer opportunities, please pass the attached volunteer flier on to those students.

If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you for your support of the Journal of Mason Graduate Research. We look forward to working with, reviewing, and publishing your students' submissions.

Sincerely,
Heather Keenan
JMGR Editor-in-Chief
PhD Candidate, Education Policy