HISTPHD-L Archives

June 2016

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2016 17:34:42 +0000

Cynthia A. Kierner

Professor of History

Director, Ph.D. Program in History

George Mason University

Fairfax, Virginia 22030

________________________________
From: Journal of Mason Graduate Research
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 9:56 AM
To: Journal of Mason Graduate Research
Subject: JMGR Opportunities for all Graduate and Professional Students

Hello once again from the Journal of Mason Graduate Research! We just published the last issue of our 2015-2016 volume and are beginning preparations for next year's work. To that end, we are looking for graduate and professional students who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in the world of academic publishing. A flier is attached and more details are available at https://getconnected.gmu.edu/organization/JMGR

Please help us in spreading the word about the Journal of Mason Graduate Research by forwarding the attached file to the current and incoming graduate and professional students in your department.

Thank you for your continued support of the Journal of Mason Graduate Research. As always, if you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best,
Heather Keenan
JMGR Editor-in-Chief
PhD Candidate, Education Policy