HISTPHD-L Archives

May 2017

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Randolph Scully <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randolph Scully <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2017 19:35:59 +0000

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Towns, Lydia A" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Approaching CFP Deadline
Date: May 23, 2017 at 5:57:56 PM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Good Afternoon,

I am writing on behalf of the Transatlantic History Student Organization at the University of Texas at Arlington.  I am writing to inform you of the approaching deadline for the CFP for our conference, “1917: Revolution, Radicalism and Resistance in the Atlantic World.”  The conference will take place at the University of Texas at Arlington on October 19-21.  Deadline for paper submissions is May 31, 2017.

Please forward this CFP to all of your graduate students.  We invite paper and panel submissions that are historical, geographical, anthropological, literary, sociological, digital, and cartographic in nature that fall within the scope of this year’s theme and transatlantic studies from both graduate students and young scholars.

Thank you,

Lydia Towns

THSO Conference Coordinator