FTESOL-L Archives

May 2012

FTESOL-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Stacy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stacy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2012 16:38:05 -0400
FAST TRAIN Students:
This is a reminder that the priority deadline to register for summer
course work is June 1! (Special Education students taking 662 must have
summer registration by May 25)

It is right around the corner, so if you have not done so, please send
your registration forms and planning sheets ASAP! Registration forms are
posted at http://fasttrain.gmu.edu/current-students/register/ Please
download and send complete forms to Afsaneh at [log in to unmask] Your
planning sheet must be included and must have the "term planned" column
filled out; we will not be able to register you without complete forms.

The rest of the important summer info from my last email has been linked
on our website at http://fasttrain.gmu.edu/ under "Current News" so
please review and let me know if you have any questions!!

Hope to see many, many of you very soon. :)

--
Stacy Wilson
Assistant Coordinator, FAST TRAIN Programs