FTELEM-L Archives

July 2010

FTELEM-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Leslie S Silkworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leslie S Silkworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:09:50 -0400
Just a reminder that if you need transportation to/from the VCLA and/or VRA on July 10, you need to sign up asap.  Below is a list of those who have signed up and which tests they are taking.  IF YOU NEED TO SIGN UP, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, DORM (ROOM # NOT NEEDED) AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN AN EMAIL TO ME AT [log in to unmask]

So far the sign-up sheets show:

*VRA ONLY*
Janis Bell
Alex Lancia
Leah Jamele--need dorm/please email me
Karin Ling
Megan Adcock

*VCLA ONLY*
Dan Capps
Robert Jackson

*VRA AND VCLA*
Ember Augustine
Vincent Schauchner--need dorm and email/please email me

*SCHEDULE*
VCLA ONLY/VRA AND VCLA:  According to my information (please correct me if I am wrong), the VCLA is in the morning at 8:00 am.  Therefore, the van will leave from in front of Potomac Heights at 6:30 am and then swing by Piedmont so that you will be at the testing site by 7:30 am.

VRA ONLY:  The VRA begins at 1:00 pm.  Therefore, the van will leave from in front of Potomac Heights at 11:30 am so that you will be at the testing site by 12:30 pm.

If you are taking only the VCLA, there will be a van to take you back to campus after the test ends at 12:00 pm.

Let me know if you have questions.

LESLIE SILKWORTH
ASSISTANT COORDINATOR
FAST TRAIN PROGRAMS