ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

November 2004

From:
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:12:40 -0500
ECJ doesn't do anything special to load classes -- it just uses normal
Java class loading like you've always seen.  If the parent directory of
the 'ec' directory is in your CLASSPATH, then it'll look in
ec/app/automation/func/X.class to find the class
ec.app.automation.func.X

Is it possible the class file isn't there?

Sean