ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2012

From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:35:55 -0400
Daniele, you've got to have something misconfigured.  We've been using NSGA-II very heavily this year with no issues at all.

- Are you saying that the produced Pareto Front doesn't move to the corner of the alternative objective?

- Do a    -p print-params=true    and tell us what parameters were printed out during your run.

Sean