ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2007

From:
Andrew Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 09:24:45 +0000
Hi Sean,

This is of interest to me also. If I have some static data I want available
to all nodes, I can place it in the Problem class and not clone it as you
suggest. However, does this data then have to be thread safe? Say I actually
want one instance per thread, similar to the RNG in the EvolutionState
class. Would it then be best to derive a new EvolutionState class?

Thanks,
Andrew.