ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2008

From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:52:11 -0400
Peter: others have mentioned it, but I'll chime in.  This is exactly
what ERC.java does.  Check it out!

Your approach below will not work for you.  Rather, it will create a
node which returns a different value every time it is called.  Sort of
like the GP node equivalent of        (random 10.0)

Sean