ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2006

From:
Liviu Panait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:36:59 -0400
If you kill the master explicitly, then it does not get to send the
V_SHUTDOWN message.  What you can do instead is modify the Slave
class such that it exits once an IOException is generated because of
a failed socket.  Look into the ec.eval.Slave class and insert such a
condition when an exception occurs.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Liviu.