ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2005

From:
Hirsch Laurence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:32:40 +0100
Before I send my query I should just say how much I like ECJ13; thanks for
all the work you put in.  It makes many things easier for me.

I am now considering deploying my ECJ app using web start.  The first
problem I have is with the parameter files as I would like to open a default
file without prompting the user. As I understand it I need to use something
like

this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream....

to open a text file from within the jar.  But ParameterDatabase is expecting
java File. I am sure there must be an easy way to do this but my java skills
are lacking.

Also, can you envisage any other problems with deploying ECJ using web
start,

Thanks

Laurie