ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2009

ECJ-INTEREST-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Pablo Ruggia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:53:38 -0300
You can use genetic algorithms, using individuals that are a vector of
integers. You create a template settings files and to evaluate each
individual you instantiate that template using the parameter values from
your individual and get the results of the evolution, lets say, from a
statistics file. I think you can directly manipulate the parameter database
programatically, but I always used the settings file, so I don't know how.