ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2008

From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:57:04 -0400
A few months back I made modifications to PTC1 and PTC2 to make them
more robust for exactly your purposes.  I don't know if those versions
are on the current ECJ snapshot yet -- they're definitely on CVS.
Before we go further here, let's make sure that you've got the most
recent versions and things are still having problems.

Sean