ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2007

From:
Robert Baruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:04:49 -0500
Sean,

Good point -- I will definitely get to that in part 4. Part 3 will be
a brief explanation of some of the base classes in ECJ, and part 4
will revisit the tutorial 1 params file, at which point the viewer
should have enough information to understand the parameters having to
do with the probabilities :)

Part 2 was really just to get the thing to run and play a little.

--Rob