ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2019

From:
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2019 13:14:13 -0400
I will be attending EvoStar and am hoping to put together a birds-of-a-feather get-together for ECJ users who are attending EuroGP or any of the Evo* conferences.

ECJ has an NSF grant to improve it and we've been making steady progress.  I'd like to talk about what we're doing and solicit feedback from the user community (you guys) so we can make adjustments mid-course.

I'll figure out a specific date and time later, but in the meantime if you are interested, please send me mail directly ([log in to unmask]).

Sean Luke
Department of Computer Science