ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2012

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:36:58 -0400
You're right, Andreas, it's a bug.  It looks like the DE code was creating new individuals by cloning them from old individuals in the population rather than cloning the prototype.  That's not a good idea for several reasons, but it affects you in particular because the old individuals had their evaluated flag set and so now do the new ones.  I've updated the breeders on SVN, let me know if that solves the problem.

Sean