ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2011

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:20:15 -0500
I am hesitant about the legal ramifications of dual-licensing,
particularly when people respond with contributions.  It's a real
rat's nest.  But we can probably ultimately relicense ECJ and MASON
under Apache one day.  Fortunately, because it's academic-licensed,
licensing issues have proven quite rare -- I think I've had maybe
three concerns about licensing ECJ in well over a decade.  :-)

Sean