ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2006

ECJ-INTEREST-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:51:01 -0400
Jurie, I don't have any experience at all with your particular
configuration, but my one last guess is that the file  name you're
providing (tutorial1.params) is insufficient for the Evolve class to
find the file.  You can provide a whole path there as well, such as c:
\foo\bar\tutorial1.params in Windows or /tmp/foo/bar/tutorial1.params
in UNIX.

Sean