ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2013

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:44:07 -0400
Bojan, I don't understand exactly what you're trying to do.  But it's very simple to add parameters dynamically to the parameter database, just use database.set(new Parameter("my-parameter"), "my-value")

It's exceedingly rare to need to do this though: in fact ECJ does it only once (for master-slave communication).  If you're thinking of setting parameters dynamically, you're almost certainly going down the wrong road.

Sean