]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ECJ-INTEREST-L Home

ECJ-INTEREST-L  January 2016

ECJ-INTEREST-L January 2016

Re: ClassCastException in MultiobjectiveFitness

Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 3 Jan 2016 18:35:59 -0500

text/plain

Bari, NSGA2 has a very specific selection mechanism which involves pareto ranking.  The multiobjective fitness of an individual is only part of it.

Your questions are really regarding NSGA2 as an algorithm rather than ECJ's implementation (which is pretty standard).  In general, I am hesitant to discuss or explain EC algorithms on this mailing list: it is really meant for ECJ-specific stuff.

Sean