ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2006

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:11:18 -0400
I have posted small silent changes to ECJ 14 and ECJ 15 (I'll post a
notice in a while).  Liviu discovered a small bug in our updates to
ECJ 14 and 15 which made the GP facility incompatible with the island
model and master/slave evaluators -- we weren't properly doing
DataInput / DataOutput.  This was discovered after recent (but in
fact unrelated) requests to the list about difficulties transferring
the individuals over the network.

The affected files are GPNode.java, ADF.java, and ADFArgument.java,
basically in the readNode and writeNode functions.  Not major.

I have also updated the CVS repository to ECJ 15 -- for some reason
it was at ECJ 14.  We'll be doing some minor cleanups on the
repository in a bit as well.