ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2011

From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:41:40 -0500
Elimination of the wrapper operator was deliberate: we'd spoken with
certain of the primaries for Grammatical Evolution and had gotten the
notion that it's not really used much now.  It also has a problem:
with the right genome, trees can be potentially infinite in size.
You're right, it wouldn't be much to include it assuming we can get a
good method for rejecting infinite trees.

Sean