ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2013

From:
Bojan Janisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:39:30 +0200
Hi Warren,

here's the config I'm using:

# Copyright 2006 by Sean Luke and George Mason University
# Licensed under the Academic Free License version 3.0
# See the file "LICENSE" for more information

#### PARENT PARAMS

parent.0 = /home/jbojan/Programme/BachelorThesis/ecj21/ec/gp/koza/koza.params

#### CORE DEFINITION

breedthreads = 15
evalthreads = 15
seed.0 = time
seed.1 = time
seed.2 = time
seed.3 = time
seed.4 = time
seed.5 = time
seed.6 = time
seed.7 = time
seed.8 = time
seed.9 = time
seed.10 = time
seed.11 = time
seed.12 = time
seed.13 = time
seed.14 = time

#### POPULATION DEFINITION

generations = 50
quit-on-run-complete = true
pop.subpops = 1
pop.subpops.0 = ec.Subpopulation
pop.subpop.0.size = 15
pop.subpop.0.duplicate-retries = 0
breed.elite.0 = 0
stat.file = $out.stat

#### BREEDING DEFINITION

pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.source.0=ec.gp.breed.SizeFairCrossoverPipeline
gp.breed.size-fair.source.0=ec.select.TournamentSelection
gp.breed.size-fair.source.1=same
gp.breed.size-fair.ns.0=ec.gp.koza.KozaNodeSelector
gp.breed.size-fair.ns.1=ec.gp.koza.KozaNodeSelector
gp.breed.size-fair.tries=20
gp.breed.size-fair.homologous=true
gp.breed.size-fair.maxdepth=20

#### TREE DEFINITION

pop.subpop.0.species.ind.numtrees = 1

pop.subpop.0.species.ind.tree.0 = ec.gp.GPTree
pop.subpop.0.species.ind.tree.0.tc = tc0

#### TREE CONSTRAINTS

gp.tc.size = 1

gp.tc.0 = ec.gp.GPTreeConstraints
gp.tc.0.name = tc0
gp.tc.0.fset = f0
gp.tc.0.returns = rule
gp.tc.0.init = ec.gp.koza.HalfBuilder
gp.tc.0.init.growp = 0.5
gp.tc.0.init.min = 2
gp.tc.0.init.max = 6

#### FUNCTION SETS

gp.fs.size = 1

### Function set for a rule exclusive then
gp.fs.0 = ec.gp.GPFunctionSet
gp.fs.0.name = f0
gp.fs.0.size = 7
gp.fs.0.func.0 = rulevolution.nodes.When
gp.fs.0.func.0.nc = nc0
gp.fs.0.func.1 = rulevolution.nodes.Not
gp.fs.0.func.1.nc = nc1
gp.fs.0.func.1.prob = 0.1
gp.fs.0.func.2 = rulevolution.nodes.And
gp.fs.0.func.2.nc = nc2
gp.fs.0.func.3 = rulevolution.nodes.Faktum
gp.fs.0.func.3.nc = nc6
gp.fs.0.func.4 = rulevolution.nodes.Contains
gp.fs.0.func.4.nc = nc5
gp.fs.0.func.5 = rulevolution.nodes.Exists
gp.fs.0.func.5.nc = nc3
gp.fs.0.func.6 = rulevolution.nodes.Eval
gp.fs.0.func.6.nc = nc4

#### NODE CONSTRAINTS

gp.nc.size = 7

# Rule Node
gp.nc.0 = ec.gp.GPNodeConstraints
gp.nc.0.name = nc0
gp.nc.0.returns = rule
gp.nc.0.size = 1
gp.nc.0.child.0 = condition

# Not Node
gp.nc.1 = ec.gp.GPNodeConstraints
gp.nc.1.name = nc1
gp.nc.1.returns = condition
gp.nc.1.size = 1
gp.nc.1.child.0 = exist

# And Node
gp.nc.2 = ec.gp.GPNodeConstraints
gp.nc.2.name = nc2
gp.nc.2.returns = condition
gp.nc.2.size = 2
gp.nc.2.child.0 = conditionNode
gp.nc.2.child.1 = conditionNode

# Exists Node
gp.nc.3 = ec.gp.GPNodeConstraints
gp.nc.3.name = nc3
gp.nc.3.returns = exist
gp.nc.3.size = 1
gp.nc.3.child.0 = subconditionNode

# Eval Node
gp.nc.4 = ec.gp.GPNodeConstraints
gp.nc.4.name = nc4
gp.nc.4.returns = condition
gp.nc.4.size = 1
gp.nc.4.child.0 = boolean

# Contains Node
gp.nc.5 = ec.gp.GPNodeConstraints
gp.nc.5.name = nc5
gp.nc.5.returns = subcondition
gp.nc.5.size = 0

# Generic Faktum Node (It will be loaded from Methodpool Class)
gp.nc.6 = ec.gp.GPNodeConstraints
gp.nc.6.name = nc6
gp.nc.6.returns = boolean
gp.nc.6.size = 0

#### NODE TYPES

gp.type.a.size = 5
gp.type.a.0.name = boolean
gp.type.a.1.name = condition
gp.type.a.2.name = subcondition
gp.type.a.3.name = rule
gp.type.a.4.name = exist

gp.type.s.size = 2

gp.type.s.0.name = conditionNode
gp.type.s.0.size = 2
gp.type.s.0.member.0 = condition
gp.type.s.0.member.1 = exist

gp.type.s.1.name = subconditionNode
gp.type.s.1.size = 2
gp.type.s.1.member.0 = boolean
gp.type.s.1.member.1 = subcondition

#### PROBLEM AND RULEDATA DEFINITION

eval.problem = rulevolution.RulEvolution
eval.problem.data = rulevolution.RuleData

Like you see I'm using only 15 cores so that the server still has some space.
I've also set the size of my population to 15, because I think that it's way
faster if each core handles one evaluation of the population.

Greetings

Bojan