CGE-L Archives

February 2010

CGE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Kevin D Stoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin D Stoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:07:37 -0500
Good afternoon 2010 Center for Global Education Faculty Directors.

Just a reminder that the CGE Marketing Luncheon will be held this Wednesday at 12noon-1:30pm in the JC Robeson Room--room 240, which is down the hall from CGE's offices.

This luncheon will provide you with an opportunity to:

--review and sign the new CGE Academic Director contract
--further coordinate class visits with your PO and the Marketing Coordinator
--provide CGE with non-Mason contacts we can reach out to and follow up with
--last but not least, share effective marketing practices with each other as we enjoy food and drink together

Please RSVP to me only by 4pm tomorrow so we know how much food to provide.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you this Wednesday.

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education at George Mason University
Ph: (703)993-2132, Fx: (703)993-2153
Web: http://globaled.gmu.edu/