CGE Students Look to You

Kevin D Stoy <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:49:45 -0400

text/plain

Good afternoon 2010 CGE Academic Directors.

We need your leadership and commitment now more than ever.

I was looking at the application numbers this morning. Almost 20% of students who have completed applications for summer programs said they heard about the program from their Professor or Academic Advisor. That figure is higher than any other form of outreach.

In other words, many thanks in advance for your earnest outreach in these last days before the application deadline.

Personal invites to your star students or short conversations with interested students after class can go a long way!

All best,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
The Center for Global Education